Post-Care Instructions for Tattoo Removal
- Keep the treated area clean and dry after the procedure.
Things To Avoid Post-Treatment:
- Do NOT peel the scab after the treatment – allow it to fall off naturally.
- Do not use cosmetics for 14 days on the affected area after the procedure.
- Avoid sunlight for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid saunas and pools for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid facial massages or treatments for 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not exercise for 7 days after the procedure.
- Always keep in touch with the professional who performed the procedure, and inform her about anything that appears unusual to you, or that you have questions about.
Sign up for updates:
Follow Merry on:
Ready to book your appointment?
Merry's work is driven by her desire to promote all forms of beauty, and in doing so, she promises that you will never get anything less than her absolute best!
The Raised Brow - Permanent Makeup Services in Richmond, VA. Serving Mechanicsville, VA and Surrounding Counties. Services include Signature Shade & Strokes Brows, Microblading, Feather Hair Strokes, Shading, Powder Brows, Permanent Eyeliner, Lip Blush, Lash Tinting, Lash Lifts, Lacquer Brow Lamination, & Tattoo Removal (Botched Ink).