Post-Care Instructions for Tattoo Removal
- Keep the treated area dry for two days after the procedure.
- 48 hours after the procedure, apply a thin layer of the soothing cream provided by the professional to the treated area.
- Apply the cream at least 2 or 3 times per day until the scab scales off and shedding is complete (generally 7-14 days, however, it may take longer).
Things To Avoid Post-Treatment:
- Do NOT peel the scab after the treatment – allow it to fall off naturally.
- Do not use cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the procedure.
- Avoid sunlight for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid saunas and pools for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid facial massages or treatments for 3-6 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not exercise for 7 days after the procedure.
- Always keep in touch with the professional who performed the procedure, and inform her about your skin condition in 1-3 day intervals.
Sign up for updates:
Follow Merry on:
Ready to book your appointment?
Merry's work is driven by her desire to promote all forms of beauty, and in doing so, she promises that you will never get anything less than her absolute best!
The Raised Brow - Permanent Makeup Services in Richmond, VA. Serving Ashland, VA and Surrounding Counties. Services include Microblading, Shading, Powder Brows, Hybrid/Combo Brows, Permanent Eyeliner, Lash Enhancement, Lips, Lash Extensions, Lash Tinting, Lash Lifts, Facials & Tattoo Removal (PhiRemoval).