Lacquer Brow Lamination
What is Lacquer Brow Lamination?
It is a 3-step system that is done in 35-40 minutes that will realign the directional hair growth and enhance the overall shape of your brows. The results are gorgeous while providing instant gratification. Brow Lamination lasts ups to 8 weeks! It’s also a great enhancement for permanent makeup or for those who just want their brows to look natural without the commitment to permanent makeup.
We use a system that is safe and specifically formulated for the brow area. This formula is designed to perfectly shape and set the brow hair without over processing while maintaining a pH level which remains gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
*This service comes with a complimentary brow tint.
Who is a Candidate?
- Clients looking to improve the overall look of their brows
- Anyone with sparse brows
- Client who are growing out their brows
- Client with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Who is NOT a Candidate?
Contraindications for Lacquer Brow Lamination include but are not limited to:
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Recent Permanent Makeup (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Blood Thinners
- Pink Eye
- Scar Tissue in the treatment area
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding
- Brow Growth Serums
- Retinol, Accutane, AHA, BHA, etc.
- Curly Brows
What is the process of Lacquer Brow Lamination?
We prep your brows for the procedure by cleansing them and applying a clear barrier balm around your brow area to protect your skin.
- Lift solution is applied to your brows for the appropriate time, which will make the brow hair softer and easier to manipulate.
- Lacquer Laminate is then applied, and your brows are brushed into the desired shape and then processed for the appropriate time.
- Brows are cleansed, tinted, shaped, and waxed or tweezed.
- Setting solution is applied to the brows. This solution (which is a nourishing agent) needs to be left on the brows for 24 hours.
What is the aftercare for this procedure?
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24 hours.
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils.
- Do not apply makeup on the brows for 24 hours post-treatment.
- Do not apply Retin A, Glycolic Acid, or exfoliate for 3 days post-treatment.
- Apply Lacquer Brow Balm daily before bed to lengthen your results and condition the brows.
- Brush the hairs into place daily.
Does Lacquer Brow Lamination cause damage to the hair?
The products we use have been custom formulated to be gentle on the hair and skin. When performed correctly by a trained professional, brow lamination does not cause any long-term damage to the brow hair. Lacquer Brow Lamination works by restructuring the brow hair’s disulphide bonds (basically, using the same science and basic principles of a perm). It is important to remember that as with any beauty service, there are possible risks and that is why it is so important to have this procedure performed by a trained and certified professional.
Sign up for updates:
Ready to book your appointment?
Merry's work is driven by her desire to promote all forms of beauty, and in doing so, she promises that you will never get anything less than her absolute best!
The Raised Brow - Permanent Makeup Services in Richmond, VA. Serving Mechanicsville, VA and Surrounding Counties. Services include Signature Shade & Strokes Brows, Microblading, Feather Hair Strokes, Ombre'/Powder Brows, Permanent Eyeliner, Lip Blush, & Lash Lifts.